RazorGenerator.Mvc package stuck at 1.4 on Nuget.org?

Dec 8, 2012 at 8:22 PM

Hi, and thanks for a great tool.

It seems like the RazorGenerator.Mvc package up on nuget.org (http://nuget.org/packages/RazorGenerator.MVC) is stuck at 1.4 which is missing the DependencyResolver integration for building view instances. Any chance of having this bumped to the latest 1.5 version?

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2012 at 10:09 AM

I just built from the latest sources, which were indeed 1.5, and pushed to NuGet. But I'm not clear whether you're talk about a change that you know for a fact was already in the sources, or a different changes that you are asking for but may not be implemented.

Dec 9, 2012 at 10:31 AM

Awesome, thanks.

I needed the changes in commit 2314e838d021 which changes the view creation process in the view engine to use DependencyResolver if one is available. Those were not in the 1.4 version of the package since it seems it was built in April of this year before that feature was added. Now with the 1.5 version of the package my dependencies are correctly injected into the view and all is well.

Coordinator
Dec 9, 2012 at 10:34 AM

Oh I see, forgot about that change (it was an external contrib). Not sure how we forgot to put up new build on NuGet for so long! :)